Monday, February 11, 2013

Tea Party Baby Shower

I was given the honor of doing my sister's baby shower this weekend in Feb.  I had so much fun designing the set up, planning the menu, and baking everything. 
I had four different areas for the Tea Party:
The opening presents area: With the help of my Grandma Suzi I made month by month bibs and we used those for the garland. 
 
The Sign a diaper/ favors table:  I made a basket with a sign that read "Late Night Diapers, for mommy only"  the guests where to write messages to the mommy-to-be on the diapers.  The favors where little bottles filled with candy and tea pot/ tea cup sugar cookies.
 


 


 
Also to greet everyone there are a very cute Diaper wreath hanging on the front door.
 
The Tea area:  We had a variety of different teas, along with coffee and water.  We asked the guests to bring their own tea cups and saucers.



 
 Then of course we had a wonderful set up of treats and healthy goodies.  For Healthy treats we served: Three kinds of tea sandwiches, fruit and cheese tray, baked brae, and crackers.  For treats we served: brownie bits, mini fruit pizzas, cookie truffles, cheesecake shots, dark choc. raspberry macaroons, and cake.



 
 
I was so blessed to plan and host this baby shower.  May the Lord bless my sister and Hubby with their newest addition to their family.  I know that Kylie will have a very loving home to grow into, I mean how could she not look at her mother.....

 



No comments:

Post a Comment